playing games and reading manga and watching anime
Group: Black Member
RS Name: daniel boyz
Edited on Feb 10 2016, 9:28 AM by Danielle GirlzDark Crystal
The dark crystal is an item found when taking part in Morvran's Slayer challenge. They are used to make your challenge a little more difficult. They are added to your inventory when you kill a certain boss monster on your own. If you don't have space, the boss will drop a generic crystal that will turn into one of 9 versions when it enters your backpack.
The 9 dark crystals have the following examine text:
- This dark crystal causes +25% Magic damage to you.
- This dark crystal causes +25% Melee damage to you.
- This dark crystal causes +25% Ranged damage to you.
- This dark crystal doubles the rate at which prayer points drain.
- This dark crystal reduces the effectiveness of healing items by 25%.
- This dark crystal reduces your Magic damage output by 25%.
- This dark crystal reduces your melee damage output by 25%.
- This dark crystal reduces your Ranged damage output by 25%.
- This dark crystal stops you performing ultimate or special attacks.
Note that the prayer point drain takes into account any auras or items that modify your prayer drain rate, and the healing effectiveness includes all food and healing potions, but does not include things like portents of restoration, vampyrism scrimshaws/auras or the Soul Split spell.
These effects should only occur if you are taking part in the challenge, and are carrying the relevant crystal, within the presence of one of the 10 bosses (giant mole on hard mode, the Kalphite Queen, the King and Queen Black Dragons, the three Dagannoth Kings, the four God Wars Dungeon generals and Araxxor). These effects should also only apply to PvM combat, not PvP.
If you kill a boss but are not carrying the expected number of dark crystals, you will be told this. You can reclaim any that are missing from Morvran.
Quest item: No
High alchemy: Cannot be alchemised
Low alchemy: Cannot be alchemised
Store price: Not sold
Protect on Death: No
Examine: You won't know what effect this dark crystal has until you pick it up.
Weight: 0 kg
My Oldschool RuneScape Stats
Spoiler: Click to show...
My Oldschool RuneScape stats on my 1 defence pure
Cursors below in Spoiler
Spoiler: Click to show...Microsoft - Windows Cursor.cur
Mac Apple Cursor (Custom).cur