Any way to contact jagex about my accounts personally?

Bronze Member

Group: Bronze Member
RS Name: Coorslite

Medals: 0 - 0 Pts
Edited on Nov 2 2016, 7:59 AM by Coorslite
I don't know where else to turn. I have tried absolutely everything. It's been two years that my accounts have been banned. It was my personal mistake of leaving my computer on while my friend ran around running his nasty mouth off on one of my accounts. He got multiple accounts banned by some kind of IP ban. I have had offenses before but what ever he did caused a serious investigation that resulted in a serious IP ban. I haven't spoke to him since that very day our friendship has been done. He destroyed every little bit of my childhood memories on this game. I am truly saddened that I will never see my accounts that I spent so much time on. Every holiday event I cannot attend I just want to cry.... my mute meter was on green and still is. Anyway I can email them or contact them? I live in Massachusetts would personally going down to the jagex studios in Cambridge help me at all? Any advice would greatly help me and thank you so much in advanced!

Community Warden | Content Team Member

Group: Community Warden
RS Name: Rendigo
Allegiance: Armadyl

Medals: 6 - 44 Pts
Finding Theo SummerBeat Community SummerBeat Community
Tried browsing RuneScape support or reading through Account Bans?

Here's a summary: If your account was banned, they probably won't lift it. Also Jagex cannot tell the difference between you doing what your friend did or your friend doing what your friend did.

Also if your mute meter was green and still is (if I'm understanding this correctly it never went up or down) then it could've been something worse like botting.

Other pages that might help:

I don't know if going to Jagex in person would help but I don't know what Mod Stevew or any Community/Player Support/Whatever their job is would do to help you in this situation.

Also I'm just curious, if this happened two years ago, why not try to contact them then like when it happened?

User Posted Image
Special thanks to Zammyskid for the awesome signature :D
Submit Support Ticket (may take a while for a reply) | RuneZone on Twitter

Bronze Member

I have tried almost everything even the support tickets. The account was in the green before it was a banned. The ban is for inappropriate behavior not botting. I never should've left the computer on unattended. I have tried over the years to appeal this but I've had no luck my friend was staying over my house for a few weeks Which he was also useing my internet service provider on his accounts as well. Jagex used the IP and banned all the accounts including his. I still to this day won't talk to him at all had so many rare items and spent so much time on these accounts it's just frustrating. I try something new every year but still no luck... I heard they may introduce an appeal system in 2017 fingers crossed I guess... I would do anything just to go back in time and not allow him use of my internet I'd still have my accounts :( This is just very very unfortunate thanks so much for replying rendigo.

Community Warden | Content Team Member

Group: Community Warden
RS Name: Rendigo
Allegiance: Armadyl

Medals: 6 - 44 Pts
Finding Theo SummerBeat Community SummerBeat Community
There is an appeal system (Info can be found here) BUT not all offences are appealable though.
If you can't appeal this one then..... well...... there's really nothing much you can do really, other than trying to ask nicely which I have absolutely no idea if it will help. If they won't lift the ban then they won't lift it.

User Posted Image
Special thanks to Zammyskid for the awesome signature :D
Submit Support Ticket (may take a while for a reply) | RuneZone on Twitter

Bronze Member

I guess I'll just have to wait till they Re-open appeals in 2017 again.