1. Talk to Brother Kojo who is in the Clock Tower, south-west of Ardougne Zoo.
2. Now head east until you reach Cedric the Monk. North of him is a ladder. Climb down it and follow the dungeon round until you reach a odd looking wall. Push it.
3. Take the blue cog, and then climb up the ladder to arrive back in the Clock Tower. Use the cog on the blue spindle.
4. Now climb back down the staircase and then down the ladder to arrive in the dungeon. Follow the path to appear to a room with a coloured floor.
5.Head through the south east door until you arrive near some Ogres. Here you will find the red cog. Pick it up and trace back the way you came. Use the cog on the red spindle.
6. Now return to the coloured room, and head through the north east door. Go past the spiders and find the black cog near the flames. Use a bucket of water or equip some ice gloves on the cog to cool it down, and the pick it up and take it back to the clock tower and place it on the black spindle.
7. Head to the room with the coloured floor once more, and enter through the north west door. Pick up the rat poison slightly north west, and then head east until you come across two levers. Pull them to release the rats, and then go around the corner and pass through the gates. Use the rat poison on the trough and the third gate will open. Pick up the white cog and then climb through the ladder to arrive outside the Clock Tower.
8. Place the white cog on the spindle, and then find Brother Kojo.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Guide Made by: DaDa
Corrections submitted by: Doctor Shemp, Yolk, Dan, Runis Altair, Dx1438