This guide is suitable for current RuneScape and Old School.
Speak to Sir Amik Varze.
Go to Falador garden and speak with Sir Tiffy, you must make sure you have no items with you. He will teleport you to a secret training camp.
The puzzles you will receive are completely random, and if you fail, you can try again, but will likely receive a different one. Here are the solutions to the puzzles in the Secret Training Grounds.
Ms. Hynn Terpett (Riddles)
With capture and your death - The wolves
I dropped four identical stones, into four identical buckets, each containing an identical amount of water. The first bucket was at 32 degrees Farhenheit, the second was at 33 degrees, the third was at 24 and the fourth was at 35 degrees. Which bucket's stone dropped to the bottom of the bucket last? - 32 Degrees
The Father and daughter = 10
Which of the following statements is false? = 3
There are a million inhabitants in RuneScape. What would the number be if it was multiplied by the amount of fingers on every inhabitants left hand? - The Answer Is 5,000,000 or 5 MILLION also works.
Sir Ren Itchwood (Riddles)
Simply look at the the first letter in every line he says and it will spell out the solution for you, or look for words that are repeated a lot and they will be the answer.
Here are the possible answers: MEAT, FISH, RAIN,TIME, CLUE, LAST, PASS, or BITE
Sir Tinley (Patience)
Speak with him and don't move at all. Doing so will fail the task.
Sir Spishyus (Chicken, Fox, and Grain Puzzle)
You can only take one of these across at a time. The problem is that the fox will eat the chicken and that the chicken will eat the grain.
- First, take the chicken along to the other side.
- Next, walk back and take the fox across.
- After that take the chicken back over the bridge.
- Then take the grain to the fox.
- Lastly, go back for the chicken and you have finished.
Sir Kuam Ferentse (Combat)
You have to kill Sir Leye, but the problem is that you must be a female in order to actually kill him. If your character is a male go to the Makeover Mage in the south west of Falador it will cost 3K and you will then become a female.
Lady Table (Statue Memory Puzzle)
This one is random every time, find which color statue, either Gold Silver or Bronze, has only three statues instead of four and see which weapon is missing of that color. once your time is up touch the one which had the statue missing.
Miss Cheevers (Alchemy Puzzle)
First, look through all the storage places and take all the equipment.
Next, speak with Miss Cheevers and ask for help after you have done that search the book cases for the alchemy book.
To get through the rock door you will need to create a handle, and for the wooden door you need a key.
To make the handle:
- Take the spade off of the table,
- Use the spade with the Bunsen burner to make it hot,
- Use the metal part of the Spade with the stone door,
- Use the Cupric sulfate, Sodium chloride, Acetic acid, and a Vial of liquid on the stone door and you have done this part.
- Use the Gypsum with the Tin (the one that looks like a cake tin)
- Use Vial of Liquid with the Tin
- Use Tin with the white stuff in it with the key on the floor
- Use the Tin Ore Powders and the Cuplric Ore Powder on the Tin
- Use the Tin on the bunsen-burner
- Use Bronze Wire with Tin
Now you have a key!
After completing these puzzles, you will be teleported back to the Falador Park.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Guide Made by: Matt
Corrections submitted by: Jamie, Dark, Jamie06, Power of Five