To start the quest, make your way to TzHaar and turn directly east after entering the cave. Here you should see three guards, speak to any one of them to begin the quest. They will tell you that some of the tunnels have collapsed, trapping some of their fellow TzHaar with it.
You will then be told to talk to TzHaar-Ket-Grol, who is located just south of the three guards.
TzHaar-Ket-Grol will tell you that you are not permitted to go into the tunnels without the correct materials. He will then proceed to write what you need on a stone tablet, but it is written in the TzHaar language.
Head south-west towards the library, where you will find TzHaar-Mej-Lor. Speak to him about translating the TzHaar text.
As all the books have been burnt in the TzHaar library, you should make your way over to Varrock Castle. The library is on the ground floor, right at the back of the castle. Speak to Reldo who is at the library.
Reldo will instruct you to search the bookcases for the TzHaar Tourist Guide. The book can be found in the bookcase that is slightly discoloured on the western wall of the library.
Make your way to TzHaar again and speak to TzHaar-Ket-Grol. He will then ask you about what you have been able to translate and then ask you some questions. Here are the answers to each question:
- A pickaxe
- Oak planks
- Blocks of stone
Head east and tell TzHaar-Ket-Rok that you are permitted to enter the mine.
Speak to TzHaar-Hur-Brekt, and keep talking to him until you change the plot of the play to say "the humans started it." This is when you will help write a play.
- Talk to TzHaar-Hur-Klag who is mining just to the west of you and click "How can I make the story better?" (choose this option first for all of the other miners). Then choose "TzHaar who gets assaulted in its home is TzHaar-Hur."
- Than talk to TzHaar-Mej-Kol and choose the option "One is a TzHaar-Ket who is aware of the situation."
- Talk to TzHaar-Xil-Mor, there is only one option to choose from.
- Return to TzHaar-Hur-Brekt, talk to him and choose "we should decide on an ending", then choose "the criminal's plans are foiled."
- Talk to the miners and tell them about the plot. Everybody but TzHaar-Xil-Mor like the sound of the plot.
- Now, ask TzHaar-Xil-Mor how you could make the plot better and then click "The plans aren't always foiled."
- Report to TzHaar-Hur-Brekt and tell him that "They are all happy with the plot."
- Talk to TzHaar-Ket-Jok and assign him the role of JalYt Jenny, then ask him if he happy with his role. After that, ask him if he would like changes to his current role, then select "No, we can't have that." at his request.
- Now assign TzHaar-Xil-Mor the role of TokTz-Ket-Ek-Mack. He will be pleased with his part so no modifications will need to take place.
- Talk to TzHaar-Hur-Klag and give him the role of TzHaar-Hur. Ask him if he would like any modifications to his role and select yes.
- Now give TzHaar-Mej-Kol the role of KetKul-Schmul. Modify his role after he gets upset about it.
Now go speak to TzHaar-Hur-Brekt and tell him that all roles have been assigned. He will now show you how to mine magma.
Go east of TzHaar-Hur-Brekt to the striped areas of a wall, simply click on it (with a pickaxe in your inventory) to mine it.
You are told to bring 20 pieces of stone slab outside but it may be worthwhile getting a few more incase any mistakes are made.
Use a hammer and chisel on the stone slabs to create stone pillars.
Now get your armour from the bank (suitable for both ranged and maged attack styles), 16 oak planks, a pickaxe, and fill the rest of your inventory with stone pillars.
Go to the three guards at the quest start and speak to TzHaar-Hur-Frok. Ask him to treat your oak planks to make them fire resistant.
Go south and enter the crack in the wall where TzHaar-Ket-Grol is situated.
Once you enter the tunnel, you will notice some rocks blocking your way, simply push them out the way. Now, you must stabilise this area, use the world map to look for red sections as this is where the walls need to be supported. To support the wall, just use one of the treated oak planks on them unless the damage is very bad. If the damage is so severe that oak planks will not work, use a stone slab on them instead. Exactly the same goes for cave ins on the floor.
Proceed into the next room, this room will have a level 47 monster on the other side of a lava stream, use water spells to dispatch it with ease as ranged attacks will not work. After that, fix all cave ins and mine your way into the next room. This room contains both a lava and a fire monster. The lava monster can only be taken out with ranged. Proceed to fix all cave ins once more then go over the stepping stones and into the next room.
Now will be a good time to bank and prepare for the boss battle. It is recommended that you bring a rune/dragon pickaxe, a crushing weapon, melee resistant armour and some food. Right click and talk to the trapped TzHaar-Hurs and ask them if they have seen the TokTz-Ket-Dill. They will tell you that it has a small home in the tunnel to the north.
Enter the tunnel to the north to start the boss fight.
During the boss fight, you will need to smash the thick shell of the monster. Wield your pickaxe until you get a message saying that the shell has been broken. It is not recommended to use protect/deflect from melee before the shell has broken. Once the shell is broken, use your crush weapon to finish the Toktz-Ket-Dill off.
Head out of the caves and talk to any of the three TzHaar to finish the quest.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Guide Made by: Tom
Corrections submitted by: Doctor Shemp, Ashwin, Tom, Max, Power of Five, Secepatnya