The Brimhaven Agility Arena is a dangerous activity in which players go through a maze of obstacles in order to tag the required pillars. The maze is built out of 25 platforms, each placed on a pillar. An obstacle is located between each platform, making it tougher to reach the required pillars. Players may expect numerous fail attempts to pass the obstacles, therefore food or other healing sources are strongly recommended.
To enter the arena, you have to pay 200 GP to Cap'n Izzy No-Beard. Players who have completed Rocking Out can go in for free.
The Brimhaven Agility Arena is located in Brimhaven, west of Ardougne.
A few comfortable ways of getting there are:
- Use the Karamja Lodestone
- Glory Amulet teleport to Karamja
- Using the charter from Catherby
- Player Owned House teleport (if in Brimhaven)
Level 1 Obstacles
|5 Seconds||5 Seconds||8|
|3 Seconds||12 Seconds||20|
|7 Seconds||12 Seconds||16|
|9 Seconds||12 Seconds (There are two broken planks;
those planks are guarenteed failure,
while the fixed one is guarenteed success.)
|9 Seconds||12 Seconds||18|
|9 Seconds||12 Seconds||14|
|7 Seconds||12 Seconds||10|
|7 Seconds||4 Seconds||None|
Level 20 Obstacles
|1 Second||4 Seconds||24|
|2 Seconds||4 Seconds||26|
|6 Seconds||12 Seconds||22|
Level 40 Obstacles
|3 Second||1 Seconds||28|
|8 Seconds||1 Seconds||30|
Here are a few tips that would help gaining max experience at the agility arena:
- While tagging the pillar, you may go over some low level obstacles when waiting for the next one to appear; this will stop your time from being wasted while waiting.
- The lower your HP is, the lower obstacles hit if you fail going pass them; therefore it's recommended to stay at low HP, and bring food such as summer pies, which has 2 bites and increases your agility level by 5. This is also an advantage incase one of the obstacles drains your agility.
- Karamja gloves give a 10% XP boost to XP gained via obstacles, and tickets.
- Low weight armour, such as spotted and spottier capes, boots of lightness and agile clothes are strongly recommended.
Upon tagging a pillar, the player will receive a ticket.
Tickets may be exchanged at Cap'n Izzy No-Beard for several rewards:
- Toadflax - 3 tickets
- Wergali - 5 tickets
- Snapdragon - 10 tickets
- Pirate's Hook - 800 tickets
Tickets can also be exchanged for XP.
|Number of tickets||XP||XP with Karamja gloves 2 or 3|
Guide Made by: Dan
Corrections submitted by: Deathslayer, Dan, Lord Arma, Dark, KJDigital, Joe, Armon, Majinvegito3, Secepatnya, Valerie