Draynor Village is a small town west of Lumbridge. It is a very awesome place to go for free-to-play members. It's one of the best places to chop down willow trees because there is a bank near by! Draynor Village is also known for one of the only places for free-to-play members to obtain dye, and the quests that are located in the village.
Draynor Village is located North of the Wizards' Tower but there are other ways of getting there, and they are:
- Use the Draynor Lodestone and walk a south until you make it into the village.
- Use an Amulet of Glory to teleport to Draynor, you will show up right outside the village.
- Use the Falador Lodestone, then walk south east.
- Use the Lumbridge Lodestone, then walk south-west.
- Walk south from Draynor Manor.
This is where the willow trees are located in Draynor Village right beside the Draynor Village bank.
This is the Draynor Village bank located right beside the willow trees and the center of the village.
This is a trapdoor located north of the Draynor Village square. Go down and see what's inside!
This is the Draynor Village located east of Draynor Village square. Prince Ali is staying in this jail.
This is where free-to-play members can obtain dye!
- Yellow Dye - two onions and five coins
- Red Dye - three redberries and five coins
- Blue Dye - two woad leaves and five coins
- Green Dye - mix yellow dye with blue
- Orange Dye - mix yellow dye with red
- Purple Dye - mix red dye with blue
This is where you talk to Morgan to start the quest Vampyre Slayer.
This is where you can sit & relax and gain you "run" back!
Check out the awesome Lodestone Network!
This is the Market Place in the middle of Draynor Village! You can purchase a few items from the shops, as you can see above!
Guide Made by: Mroberts301
Corrections submitted by: Dark, CS1, Joe, Vanilla990, Mroberts301, Majinvegito3