- Skills: Level 5 Hunter, Level 14 Runecrafting, Level 21 Thieving, and Level 7 Magic
- Quests: Diamond in the Rough, Stolen Hearts, and One Piercing Note
- Items: Desert clothing, Bird snare, Coins for magic carpet ride, Waterskin, Rune or Pure essence, Fire talisman or full Wicked hood, Progress hat from Mage Training Arena
The table below lists all of the easy tasks. When you have completed a task, you can click on it to highlight it green (clicking again will toggle it back off).
Eagle-dive into a hay cart after completing Diamond in the Rough.
|Diamond in the Rough||None|
|Take the stairs located in the Al Kharid Craft Store and follow it around the same path you took during Stolen Hearts. You can also go to the roof of the Al Kharid Palace. Once you reach the top of the bank, eagle-jump off the rug in the southern portion into the hay cart below.|
Equip a full set of desert clothing while standing in the desert.
|The desert clothing set (shirt, robe and boots) can be purchased from Shantay at the Shantay Pass.|
View the Duel Arena scoreboard.
|The scoreboard is located just in front of the gate to the Mage Training Arena. Click on it to view it.|
Catch a golden warbler.
|Golden warbler birds are located east of the Dominion Tower. You will need a bird snare to catch one of these.|
|5||Don't You Dare Close Your Eyes
Use any of the magic carpets in the desert.
|Take a ride on any of the Magic Carpets located within the Kharidian Desert south of Shantay Pass.|
Get water from a cactus in the desert.
|Locate a healthy cactus in the Kharidian Desert. You will need an empty waterskin.|
Talk to Khoochak about a quest.
|Khoochak is the parrot located in the throne room of the Al Kharid Palace.|
|8||Fire at Will
Craft a fire rune at the fire altar.
|Use the Wicked hood for a fast teleport. Otherwise, use a Fire talisman to enter the altar just north of the Duel Arena entrance. Craft essence into Fire runes on the altar.|
Obtain five artefacts from Pyramid Plunder and sell them to Simon in one go.
|Enter Pyramid Plunder and loot urns to obtain any 5 artifacts in one go. Sell these to Simon Templeton located at the entrance to the Agility Pyramid. Purchasing artifacts through the Grand Exchange or using any already owned prior to the release of this task set will not work.|
Exchange pizazz points at the Mage Training Arena.
|Exchange pizazz points earned from taking part in the various activities located at the Mage Training Arena.|
|11||I Like to Watch
Attempt to spectate on a match at the Dominion Tower.
|The Dominion Tower is located east of Shantay Pass. Head inside and choose to spectate a match.|
Perform the troubadour dance emote near the dancers outside the Citharede Abbey.
|One Piercing Note||None|
|The Citharede Abbey is located east of Al Kharid, past the Desert strykewyrms.|
After completing all of the easy tasks, speak to Grand Vizier Hassan located within the Al Kharid Palace throne room to claim your rewards.
- Desert amulet 1
- Antique lamp worth 2k XP in any skill
- Mage Training Arena shop prices are lowered by 2%
- Sparkly dung kalphites drop double loot
- Double water from desert cacti while wearing the Desert amulet
- Rug Merchants will give you a bag of lost items daily
- Skills: Level 30 Agility, Level 19 Strength, Level 37 Ranged, Level 36 Herblore, Level 33 Crafting, Level 45 Mining, Level 29 Summoning, and Level 45 Prayer
- Quests: Eagles' Peak, The Feud, Spirits of the Elid, Missing My Mummy, and at least unlocked the Fairy Ring Network through Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
- Items: Mithril graple, Crossbow, Rope, Molten glass, Clean harralander, Blue charm, Potato cactus, Desert goat horn, 51 Spirit shards, and Summoning pouch
The table below lists all of the medium tasks. When you have completed a task, you can click on it to highlight it green (clicking again will toggle it back off).
|1||Faster than a Speeding Bullet
Ride an eagle to the desert.
|You can find rope in the desert eagle cave. Alternatively, you can reach the Eagles Eyrie quickly by either using the Book of Char teleport or Fairy Ring Network code A-K-Q OR you can use the Eagles' Peak Lodestone teleport|
|2||So Su Me
Solve an easy runedoku casket.
|Speak to Ali Morrisane and ask to have a look at his selection of runes. Choose to solve a small casket and then 'Examine lock'. You will need to have done the Rogue Trader Activity for these options to appear.|
|3||A Bridge Not Far
Cross the River Lum using a crossbow.
|The river is located just to the west of Al Kharid. If you have built a hidey-hole, you will not need a Mithril grapple or Crossbow, as these are stored there.|
Pray at the Elidinis statuette in Nardah.
|Spirits of the Elid||None|
|The Elidinis statuette is located directly north of the fountain in Nardah.|
|5||Away with the Kalphites
Travel to the fairy ring near the Kalphite Lair.
|Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen||None|
|Teleport near the Kalphite Lair using Fairy Ring code B-I-Q|
Sell a pyramid top to Simon.
|Complete a lap around the Agility Pyramid located to the southwest of Nardah. Claim the Pyramid top before finishing the course and sell it to Simon Templeton.|
Create a vial of combat potion from scratch in Nardah after killing a goat from the desert.
|Kill a Desert goat (located just west of the Nardah bank). Once you kill the goat and have the Goat horn, enter the bank. Crush the Goat horn. Create a Vial from Molten glass. Fill the Vial with water using the fountain in Nardah. Add the Harralander to the vial and finally the Crushed goat's horn to complete the potion.|
|8||Taken for Granite
Mine granite at the quarry south of the Bandit Camp.
|The granite mine is located just to the south of the Bandit Camp. Taking the best pickaxe you can will help you to complete the task more quickly.|
Create a spirit kalphite pouch at the obelisk southwest of Pollnivneach.
|The obelisk is located southwest of Pollnivneach, just east of the bridge over the river. You will need an empty Pouch, 51 Spirit shards, a Blue charm and a Potato cactus to create a Spirit kalphite pouch.|
Attempt to cut a log from the teak tree near the Ruins of Uzer.
|There are Teak trees located just to the southeast of Uzer, near the shore. You do not actually have to cut a log, only attempt to.|
Boost your stats at Amascut's altar.
|Missing My Mummy||45|
|You can reach this area quickly by using Fairy ring code D-L-Q. The statue of Amascut is located inside the pyramid, in the room with Senliten and Leela.|
After completing all of the medium tasks, speak to Zahur, located in the potion shop in Nardah to claim your rewards.
- Desert amulet 2
- Antique lamp worth 8k XP in any skill
- Mage Training Arena shop prices are lowered by 5%
- A second Teak tree near Uzer
- Unlimited teleports to Nardah
- 20 noted Potato cacti per day from the Weird Old Man when speaking to him
- Goats have a chance to drop noted Desert goat horns when wearing the Desert amulet 2
- Reduced failure rate at the Agility Pyramid when wearing the Desert amulet 2
- 50 Molten glass per day when wearing the amulet and being within the desert with the required Soda ash
- Skills: Level 55 Cooking, Level 75 Dungeoneering, Level 55 Farming, Level 52 Fletching, Level 70 Magic, Level 50 Runecrafting, Level 65 Slayer, and Level 61 Thieving
- Quests: Contact!, Deadliest Catch, Dealing with Scabaras, Desert Treasure, Do No Evil, Dream Mentor, Enakhra's Lament, and Smoking Kills
- Items: Astral rune, Bowl, Broad arrow heads or Unfinished broad bolts, Coins, 2 Death runes, Dreadnip, Enchanted water tiara, Face mask, Fire rune, Headless arrow or Feathers, Keris, Onion, Pitta dough, Raw ugthanki meat, Tomato, 7 Water runes, Waterskin
The table below lists all of the hard tasks. When you have completed a task, you can click on it to highlight it green (clicking again will toggle it back off).
Use Humidify to fill a waterskin while standing in the desert.
|Change to the Lunar Spellbook if you aren't already on it. Take at least one empty waterskin into the Kharidian Desert and cast the Humidify spell to fill the waterskin(s).|
|2||Water on the Brain
Equip a charged enchanted water tiara while in the desert.
|Dealing with Scabaras||50|
|After creating an Enchanted water tiara by using Water runes on a Water tiara, head into the Kharidian Desert and then equip the Enchanted water tiara.|
|3||More Fletcher than Sumona
Fletch some broad bolts or arrows in Sumona's house.
|After unlocking the ability to Fletch broad arrows or bolts for 300 Slayer points, buy the arrowheads or unfinished bolts from Sumona and Fletch them while standing in her house.|
|4||Ug Thankee Kindly
Make an Ugthanki kebab from raw ingredients in Nardah.
|Buy an Onion, Tomato, Empty bowl, Raw ugthanki meat, Pot of flour and a Bucket of water from the Grand Exchange. Head to Nardah before starting to combine the ingredients. Use the Onion on the Bowl and then the Tomato on the Bowl (Be sure to right-click "Use"). Use the Pot of flour and Bucket of water on each other to create Pitta dough. At the Clay oven just outside the Nardah bank, cook both the Ugthanki meat and Pitta dough. Use the Ugthanki meat on the Bowl and finally the Bowl on the Pitta dough.|
|5||Nipped in the Bug
Use a dreadnip on the Kalphite Queen.
|After unlocking the ability to use Dreadnips from the Dominion Tower, take at least one Dreadnip and possibly some good armour and food to the Kalphite Lair. Head to the Kalphite Queen and attack her, setting a Dreadnip on her. You do not have to kill the Queen, just make sure your Dreadnip attacks her.|
|6||Drafty in Here
Kill a dust devil in the Smoke Dungeon.
|The Smoke Dungeon is located down the well just to the southwest of Pollnivneach. Equip a Face mask or other item (such as a Slayer helmet) and kill a Dust devil to complete this task.|
Fill a waterskin from the fountain in Enakhra's Temple.
|Enakhra's Temple is located around the granite mine. If you've already opened up the entrance to the southwest of the mine, enter here. Otherwise follow the temple around from the northeast entrance until you're in the southwest portion. Head up the ladder and just to the west is a fountain. Fill the waterskin from the fountain to complete the task.|
|8||Say It, Don't Spray It
Hear one of Al the Camel's poems using a fully featured cramulet.
|Do No Evil
|Combine M'speak amulet, Ghostspeak amulet, Catspeak amulet and Camulet to create a fully featured Cramulet and talk to Al the Camel just outside the Al Kharid bank. Choose the second option to "say something unpleasant" and then choose to listen to the poem "This Is Just to Say". If you keep interrupting the camel during the poem, talk to him again after the dialog ends and repeat the process.|
|9||1001 Kharidian Spikes
Harvest spines from a cactus you grew yourself.
|After growing a Cactus in the Al Kharid special farming patch, harvest Cactus spines from it to complete this task.|
Freeze an enemy in the desert with Ice Burst.
|Cast Ice Burst spell from the Ancient spellbook on any creature found within the Kharidian Desert. The spell requires 2 Death runes and 4 Water runes|
Kill a scarab mage, locust rider or kalphite with the Keris dagger.
|Killing any Kalphite within the Kalphite lair using the Keris dagger is the easiest way to complete this task.|
|12||Security through Obscurity
Use the deposit chest near the Bedabin Camp.
|Use the deposit chest located just to the northwest of the Bedabin Camp near the shore to complete this task.|
Open the sarcophagus in the level 61 room of Pyramid Plunder.
|Start a round of Pyramid Plunder and make your way to the 5th room as quickly as possible. When in Room 5, open the sarcophagus. Mummies may attack you, so be sure to bring a little food just in case.|
Enter the Al Kharid Resource Dungeon.
|The Al Kharid Resource Dungeon is located in the mine just north of Al Kharid. To complete the task, you only have to enter it.|
After completing all of the hard tasks, speak to ali the Mayor in Pollnivneach to claim your rewards.
- Desert amulet 3
- Antique lamp worth 20k XP in any skill
- 30 noted Potato cacti per day when speaking to the Weird Old Man
- Mage Training Arena shop prices are lowered by 10%
- Double charges on the Pharaoh's sceptre and the Sceptre of the gods
- Cactus patch in Al Kharid will be protected from disease and double spines when harvesting
- Half the chance of mummies and scarabs spawning in Pyramid Plunder
- Keris dagger has a greater chance to score a vicious blow
- 100 Molten glass per day when wearing the amulet and being within the desert with the required Soda ash
- Skills: Level 80 Agility, Level 89 Crafting, Level 85 Herblore, Level 80 Mining, Level 77 Slayer, and Level 91 Thieving
- Quests: Desert Treasure, Diamond In The Rough, Do No Evil, Ghosts Ahoy, One Piercing Note, and Smoking Kills
- Items: Ancient staff, Ankh, 2 Antifire potions (3), Full slayer helmet (charged), Holy cithara, 2 Desert phoenix feathers, Robust glass, Scabaras mask
The table below lists all of the elite tasks. When you have completed a task, you can click on it to highlight it green (clicking again will toggle it back off).
|1||Staff on Stryke
Kill a desert strykewyrm wearing a fully charged slayer helm and wielding an ancient staff.
|Desert stykewyrms are located east of Al Kharid. Equip a Full slayer helmet (charged) and an Ancient staff and kill one. You do not have to be assigned these as a Slayer task to complete this task.|
Open the sarcophagus in the final room of Pyramid Plunder.
|Start a round of Pyramid Plunder and make your way to Room 8 as quickly as possible. Open the sarcophagus in this room to complete the task. Mummies may attack you, so bring a little food just in case.|
Plant a dominion marker in the desert, with all its achievements complete, including killing Sunfreet.
|Unlock the stage-4 Dominion marker from the Dominion Tower by completing everything, including killing Sunfreet. After obtaining the highest Dominion marker, place it anywhere within the Desert.|
|4||A, B, Cithara
Play the Holy Cithara while standing in the Citharede Abbey.
|One Piercing Note
|Obtain a Holy cithara by wearing a Ring of visibility, a Cramulet (or Ghostspeak amulet), and 6 Saradominist items. You must also have 100% run energy, full Prayer points, not using Ancient spellbook and not using Ancient curses. Once you have the Holy cithara, stand in the Citharede Abbey, equip & unsheathe the cithara, and play it.|
Wear the ankh and the Scabaras mask while in the desert.
|Do No Evil
Diamond In The Rough
|The Ankh can be found in Apmeken's tomb located in a fissure in the cliff behind the Monkey Colony. The Scabaras mask can be found in the Scabaras tomb located in a fissure in the Kalphite Nursery. Equip both of these while in the Kharidian Desert to complete this task.|
In Nardah, make a super antifire flask - making both the flask and potion from scratch.
|Obtain 2 Desert phoenix feathers from the Desert phoenix located just to the west of the Dominion Tower. Head to Nardah with the Desert phoenix feathers, two 3-dose Antifire potions and a piece of Robust glass. In Nardah, use the feathers with the potions to create two 3-dose Super antifire potions. Blow the robust glass into a Potion flask and finally use the flask on one of the potions to create a full Super antifire flask.|
After completing all of the elite tasks, speak to the Golem in Uzer to claim your rewards.
- Desert amulet 4
- 4 Antique lamps (worth a total 160k XP) to use in your skill of choice
- 40 noted Potato cacti per day from the Weird Old Man when speaking to him
- Opportunity to reroll your Dominion Tower chest rewards
- 20% chance of making 4-dose Super antifire potions
- Two feathers at once from the Desert phoenix
- Boosted stats on the Ancient staff
- Granite buyer at the quarry and a new sandstone rock on the coast near Sophanem
- 150 molten glass per day when wearing the amulet and being with the desert with the required Soda ash
Guide Made by: Majinvegito3
Corrections submitted by: Dark, Majinvegito3, Power of Five, Jack, Amor, Bubbles