The Ultimate RuneZone Christmas Giveaway!, The Ultimate RuneScape Christmas!
Page: 1 2 3 > »

Head of Community Relations | Senior Personal Assistant

Group: Assistant Senior Leader
RS Name: Lily Allen
Allegiance: Saradomin

Medals: 12 - 163 Pts
Cybersmile Donation SummerBeat Community SummerBeat Event
Edited on Dec 30 2012, 6:45 AM by Lily B Allen
User Posted Image

Click here to enter!

Hello ‘Zoners,

The Christmas time is fast approaching us, and I have some spectacular news that will bring a few of us some Christmas cheer. This year RuneZone will be giving out a collective total of seven (7) RuneScape Membership Cards & some RuneScape gold.

The Prizes:
A total of four(4) prizes will be given out this year, and will be given out as follows:
  • The Grand prize winner will receive one full year of membership along with one(1) lump sum of 10,000,000gp. A total of four(4) 90-day Membership cards and 10,000,000gp. A £51.96($90.00) value in total.
  • The first runner up will receive one(1) 90-day Membership card along with one(1) lump sum of 5,000,000gp. A £12.99($22.50) value.
  • The second runner up winner will receive one(1) 30-day Membership card along with one(1) lump sum of 2,500,000gp. A £4.99($7.95) value.
  • The third runner up will receive one(1) 30-day Membership card along with one(1) lump sum of 1,000,000gp. A £4.99($7.95) value.

How does it work?
This giveaway will be run based upon entries from users. This system will essentially be a raffle system where users have the opportunity of earning more entries into the raffle. Only four names will be drawn at complete random. The first name to be drawn wins the grand prize while the second drawn name wins first runner up and so on. A single user cannot win multiple prizes. As such, in the event a pervious winner’s name is drawn again, a redraw will occur.

How do I participate and earn entries?
If you’re already an active and helping member of the community, then your chances of winning are most likely greater than others. Each user who has a registered account on RuneZone.com that is over a month old automatically receives two(2) entries. For accounts not reaching a month of being registered, they will receive one(1) entry. For those looking to earn more entries, you will need to be helpful and active around the community. Staff verified submitting or correcting of items or guides will result in one(1) additional entry. Creating a popular or tending topic that is verified by staff will result in one(1) additional entry. Refer a fellow friend to RuneZone, have them register, create an introduction and mention you in their introduction, and receive one(1) additional entry up to a total of 5 referrals. Become active in the chat box or on the RuneZone friends chat in-game, and get mentioned by a member staff to also receive one(1) additional entry. Increase your reporting of problems you see around the forums with regards to members and functionality. Upon verification from a member of the Community Team, you will also receive one(1) additional entry. Create a promotional video that RuneZone can use to promote, and if approved of by staff receive two(2) additional entries.

If you have referred a friend, and they have mentioned you in an introduction, PM me so I can verify and give you another entry. If you submitted a change or created a new submission, PM me so I can verify and give you another entry. Please submit all videos and promotional material to Myself of a Senior leader.

How do I win?
The Drawing will be held after 8:00PM GMT on Friday the 28th of December. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter. The drawing will be conducted using a Top Hat Random Draw program. I will click for a winner, and the program will give me a name at complete random. Once that name is taken from the hat, it cannot win again. So yes, only one prize per member.

How do I enter?
All you need to have is a registered account on RuneZone.com Then simply post a single reply containing only your forums username on the The Ultimate RuneZone Christmas Giveaway List. Only post on that topic once, all other earned entries will be added up. A list will be updated every few days to show current number of entries per each user.

Questions or Comments?
Feel free to ask away on this topic, or contact a member of staff for further assistance. Have some input or anything else to say, share your comments on this topic as well.

Rules and Restrictions
  • Only one(1) prize per user and combined maximum of fifteen(15) entries per registered user.
  • All entries must be posted on the correct giveaway participation topic before 7:45PM GMT on the 28th of December.
  • One registered account per user as per RuneZone guidelines, no duplicate accounts.
  • To Qualify for two entries for accounts older than one month, the account must be 30 days or older at time of the drawing at 8:00PM GMT on the 28th of December.
  • The winners of the membership cards will receive their codes, with instructions on how to use them, via PM within the 24 hours following the drawing.
  • The winners of RuneScape Gold will receive their money via in-game trade within the week following the drawing.
  • No staff can partake in the giveaway.
  • All winners must PM me directly to claim all prizes.

May the odds be ever in your favor,
RuneZone Staff :hohoho:

User Posted Image

RuneZone's Facebook | RuneZone's Twitter | RuneZone's YouTube
Click To Register | Send In A Support Ticket | Staff List
User Posted Image
This message has been hidden

Freeman, Scion of Viggora

Group: Ancient Member
RS Name: Freeman
Allegiance: Zaros

Medals: 32 - 246 Pts
Cybersmile Donation SummerBeat Event Event Community
DatVintageKipz @ Dec 9 2012, 6:04 PM
DatVintageKipz?

How do I enter?
All you need to have is a registered account on RuneZone.com Then simply post a single reply containing only your forums username on the The Ultimate RuneZone Christmas Giveaway List. Only post on that topic once, all other earned entries will be added up.

:)

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
| « Simon3man Twitter « Mining Golds Clan Admin - Join today! » Freeman-RS Tumblr » |
| « Freeman - Road to 2B Total Experience « My Biography » Bahh - Old School Adventures » |

Donator

Group: Ancient Member
RS Name: Hell Naw Man
Allegiance: Godless

Medals: 14 - 97 Pts
SummerBeat Community Community Media Assisting SummerBeat
Edited on Dec 9 2012, 10:14 AM by Hell Naw Man
I'm confused with the part you mention how to gain extra entries, like, how will we know? :O
It's a great idea, but me , a long with a couple of people, really don't understand what you mean.
Thanksies
-Hell Naw Man.

Edit: Extremely confused now.

Bronze Member

Group: Bronze Member
RS Name: Sir Danny 94

Medals: 0 - 0 Pts
wow that a lot of gold for the grand prize

Idek just Suuuuup

Group: Donator
RS Name: Its Pooh

Medals: 2 - 34 Pts
Community Donation
RSN: Its Pooh
RZN: Its Pooh

Head of User Engagement

RS Name: Peeta M

Medals: 4 - 54 Pts
SummerBeat SummerBeat Donation Community
Pooh,

You've posted on the wrong thread to be eligible.

If you want to have a chance at winning, please post your RZN & RSN here.

User Posted Image

Read the rules ·· Read up on community information ·· Submit a support ticket ·· Become a donator ·· Comment on our service
Like RuneZone on Facebook ·· Follow RuneZone on Twitter ·· Follow RuneRadio on Twitter ·· Subscribe to RuneZone on YouTube

Head of Community Relations | Senior Personal Assistant

RS Name: Lily Allen
Allegiance: Saradomin

Medals: 12 - 163 Pts
Cybersmile Donation SummerBeat Community SummerBeat Event
hell naw man @ Dec 9 2012, 2:02 AM
I'm confused with the part you mention how to gain extra entries, like, how will we know? :O
It's a great idea, but me , a long with a couple of people, really don't understand what you mean.
Thanksies
-Hell Naw Man.

Edit: Extremely confused now.

Hey Hell Naw Man,

The total amount of current entries per user will be posted every few days on The Ultimate RuneZone Christmas Giveaway List. Entries will be gained when a member of staff recognizes you for positive contributions to the community like the ones listed above.

User Posted Image

RuneZone's Facebook | RuneZone's Twitter | RuneZone's YouTube
Click To Register | Send In A Support Ticket | Staff List
User Posted Image

Assistant Head of RuneZone

RS Name: Majinvegito3
Allegiance: Zaros

Medals: 5 - 102 Pts
Cybersmile Donation Community SummerBeat Guide Creation Donation
Best of luck everyone! Go out there and get as many entries as you can! ^_^

Want fast, quality RuneScape help? Ask an Expert at Scape.Tips!
User Posted Image
« My YouTube || My Twitter || My Facebook || My Tumblr || My TwitchTV || Ask Me || Contact Me »
« Follow RuneZone || Like RuneZone || RuneZone YouTube || RuneZone TwitchTV »

like a boss

Group: Bronze Member
RS Name: adevb

Medals: 0 - 0 Pts
Edited on Dec 11 2012, 4:54 PM by Adevb
i posted my rsn and rzn yesterday but cant see it now? should i post again i dont want to be disqualified

EDIT: never mind lol i posted in the givaway list post lol my bad

Like a Boss

User Posted Image

Thank you Arc for the amazing Sigy :D

Page: 1 2 3 > »