Leadership Adviser

Group: FactoryBox Executive
RS Name: RuneZone
Allegiance: Godless

Medals: 4 - 60 Pts
Development SummerBeat Spring Games WinterBeat
Edited on Apr 23 2015, 3:50 PM by Nathan
Hi everyone,

We've made a few changes to the staff teams as we look to simplify and streamline the structure we have. The changes are...

- We've merged the Old School Team with the Content Team. This means that Darkgamer514 will move over as a Content Team Member and Mike H as an Assistant Team Leader.

- We've also merged the Social Media team with the Community Support team. This means Ultra Your1, Gensui and n1mbus will move to become Social Media Assistants & Gensui as Social Media Supervisor under VIP Tom.

- We've created a new 'FactoryBox Team' group on the website. The FactoryBox Network is our parent website. Members in this group won't appear on the staff list, but are executives within the Network.

With this, Rebecca, Lily B Allen and myself have decided to step down from our Senior Leadership roles and move over into the FactoryBox Network group. This provides a fantastic opportunity to the staff to be part of the leadership team. You'll no doubt continue to see us around and we'll still hold administrator rights, so responding to support tickets if we're assigned one, etc!

It makes sense to have a Senior Leadership team who are active & dedicated to RuneScape leading RuneZone forward in 2015, with the old Senior Team acting as advisers wherever possible.

In the meantime we'll be looking to promote internally our guys to Senior Leadership roles. We're also aware the ex-Social Media team members don't appear under the community team on the staff list - this is being fixed soon :)

Thanks - any questions just shout!
Nathan

User Posted Image

User Posted Image

Community Warden

Group: Community Warden
RS Name: Kc

Medals: 13 - 188 Pts
Development Lottery Donation Item Database Submission Guide Creation
Thanks for the news nathan! I look forward to what the rest of the year holds for us, and congrats to all those who have joined a new staff team.

Submit a Support Ticket!
User Posted Image

Member+

Group: Member+
RS Name: Olllivander
Allegiance: Zamorak

Medals: 1 - 6 Pts
Community
Hopefully this will reverse some of the stagnation RZ has been going through for the past year.

Twitter: User Posted ImageRsOllivander
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Dream JMod Names (Emphasis on Dream): User Posted ImageMod Wand or User Posted ImageMod Riddle
RuneRadio | Ollivander's Goals | Libra Clan - Community and Social Clan | Follow the People on Twitter | Follow the Staff on Twitter!

Questpointru - RuneScape Youtuber

Group: Bronze Member
RS Name: Questpointru

Medals: 0 - 0 Pts
Thanks for the news Nathan :) Looking forward to seeing how things go :)

User Posted Image

Bi Winning.

Group: Active Donator
RS Name: Adorabrandon
Allegiance: Zamorak

Medals: 3 - 100 Pts
Donation Donation Donation
Good news! Change is a good thing, and this provides opportunities for those eager enough to want to take on some responsibility. ^_^

User Posted Image

Chaotic Member

Group: Chaotic Member
RS Name: Kronre
Allegiance: Saradomin

Medals: 8 - 70 Pts
Finding Theo SummerBeat Community Donation SummerBeat
Sounds awesome, can't wait to see these changes and how it affects RuneZone! :) Hoping for a good year!

« Message me! | Submit a Support Ticket | Follow me on Twitter! »
User Posted Image

Steel Member

Group: Steel Member

Medals: 1 - 30 Pts
Donation
Cool :P .

Proud Completionist

Group: Dragon Member
RS Name: Verhaert3

Medals: 6 - 70 Pts
Community Community Finding Theo Donation SummerBeat
I'm really looking forward to what's going to happen, plus what the outcome will be.

My G&A Rune TV Ways to play Message Verhaert3 Donate & Subscribe Submit a support ticket

User Posted Image
Credits to Kablez

Dragon Member

Group: Dragon Member
RS Name: Strey
Allegiance: Saradomin

Medals: 3 - 32 Pts
Finding Theo Donation Community
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the future of RuneZone. ;)

Strey

× Looking for a Team? | Message Me! | Submit a Support Ticket ×

× Like RuneZone on Facebook! | Guidelines | Follow RuneZone on Twitter! ×

A guilty conscience needs no accuser.

Group: Chaotic Member

Medals: 2 - 32 Pts
Donation Community
Olllivander @ Apr 24 2015, 10:11 AM
Hopefully this will reverse some of the stagnation RZ has been going through for the past year.

The year I wasn't here :P Oh well, I'm back now, things will pick up ^_^

Bilita Mpash (Danish): The opposite of a nightmare, an utterly amazing, fantastic dream
1 2 3 >