The Farewell/Returning Thread
Page: « < 225 226 227

Ain't this a bitch?

Group: Dragon Member

Medals: 2 - 8 Pts
Community Community
Edited on Nov 26 2015, 4:23 PM by yung nurmz
I haven't posted here before I think.

Just wanted to say that I won't be coming around as much as I used to before (or probably never. I may actually step in ONCE a few months.)
When there was a huge party at the White Mountain (near edge, can't remember it anymore), this is how I found out about RZ in the first place.
You guys were like a second home to me... in a way.
But now, shit's changed and I figured that I would post something normal. Something that ya boy nurmz would write :P

But to be honest, RS has gotten way boring for me and I barely lurk around here. Same goes for League, I actually quit the game (even though 30% of my posts on RZ were about LoL discussions).
The forum's barely dead (mostly community section) and I figured I have nothing much to do here anyway. Dw guys/grills; it's all cool.
School's pain in the ass (last year, what can ya do huh). I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do after I'm done with gymnasium, probably go to work and then afterwards university. I guess time will tell!

I made friends, I made enemies. I made fun jokes, I made a complete asshole of myself during these times I've been here.

I just want to thank a couple of peeps: Bexi, Rendigo, Simon, HNM & some other people I've probably forgot (except Snow beacuse he's cringy lmfao). YES I FORGOT MONKEYKING IM SO SORRY LOL
If you want to keep in touch, @nurmzy for twitter or godNXRM for Skype. Best ways to add me :)

Later dudes & dudettes.

User Posted Image

wannabe community garden

Group: Ancient Member
RS Name: Monkey King
Allegiance: Sliske

Medals: 20 - 148 Pts
Finding Theo SummerBeat Event Community Community
Peace homie <3

User Posted Image

Ain't this a bitch?

Group: Dragon Member