1. Climb down the trapdoor on the north side of the building north of the Lumbridge furnace, and talk to Darren Lightfinger. You can listen to his introduction, or skip it, your choice. If you have 5 theiving, he will ask you to aid in the first heist of the Theiving Guild, and so finance the building of the guild. If not, train on the dummy next to him until you do.
2. After accepting this challenge, travel to the south side of the Lumbridge castle and talk to Robin to learn that the chalice and its owner have moved to the swamp.
3. Go to the hut in the swamp, and talk to Father Urhney, and ask about his chalice. After trying all conversation options, you will make the observation that the priest is too focused to miss the stealing of his chalice.
4. Return and talk to Robin, and he will suggest lighting a fire under a window as a distraction. Go back to the hut and burn some logs under one of the windows.
5. Talk to Father Urhney and ask about the chalice. Quickly mention the fire when the option appears. As the conversation halts, swiftly pickpocket him for a key.
6. Move over to the corner of the room, and open up the chalice case with the key, to recieve the chalice.
7. Return to the cellar and give the chalice to Darren. You will be booted out of the cellar while the building work is underway.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Guide Made by: Deathslayer
Corrections submitted by: Doctor Shemp, Deathslayer, DaDa, Luke, Dx1438, Jack